Sunday, May 27, 2007

Does it really matter to you if you die ??

Well its very hard to start this subject, I've been having thoughts about this since the day my dad passed away and the question which I keep asking myself about is ,, does it really matter to me what happens to the one I care about if I died? I'll be already dead and I would be having a lot more to care about when that happens

And how much preparations or safety measures I should take to ensure that the one I love won't be directly or indirectly effected by my death.

It is scary but yet cannot be ignored, some people tend to secure an owned home, some secure a good saving account and some do it so directly and do Life insurance.

So I wonder how far someone can go to ensure the life of his beloved ones.

I know about some who go really far into this that it effects their own life standards only for the sake of securing the life of their beloved ones after their death, it sounds some how strange and not acceptable but devotion has no limits when it is associated with love.

Why I'm saying all this, well because I'm starting to think about it myself and I want to make sure that if someone is not going to benefit from my death at least no one (I care about) will be harmed by it. I believe the grief itself is more than enough and it should not be combined with financial damages.

1 comment:

Det. Conan said...

the funny part is whatever good deeds a person has done in his/her lifetime will only be rememebered when he/she pass away..

funny how people are so ignorant about that and towards each other.

Society won't mark any person as a good person until he/she doesn't exist at all!!!!

and that is why i keep emailing people.. so when things goes bad, for those who didn't know me well and ignored me will be ashamed of themselves..